Frequently Asked Questions
- How Do I Place an Order?
Orders can be placed online, email, Fax or by telephone. The telephone lines are open 9-5pm. Monday – Saturday.
- How do I place an order online?
Follow the following simple steps:
You will receive e-mails to confirm your order and let you know when it is dispatched.
- Browse for the products you require using the product menu on the left, the search tools (bottom left) or the shop by brand links (logos on bottom right).
- Add the products you require to your basket.
- If you are an existing user log-in using your e-mail address and password. New users should register at this point.
- Proceed to the checkout, check all details are correct.
- Make a secure payment on our secure server (note, trade customers can elect to pay by invoice so do not need to perform this step).
- What if I cannot find the product I am looking for?
If you cannot find the product after using our product search please contact us by telephone or email.
- How do I pay?
We accept all major credit cards including Mastercard, Visa, Visa Electron, Maestro, Switch, Delta and Solo.
Payment can also be made by BACS or Cheque.
- Are my credit card details kept safe when I place an order online?
Yes. All payment information is secured and encrypted (128 bit) using Secure Socket Layers and Credit Card numbers are further encrypted to prevent their fraudulent use. See our certificate from the links in your browser.
All payments are handled by HSBC Bank.
- When do you take payment?
Payment is only processed just prior to despatch. The only exception is where clothing is personalised.
- Do you accept Business Purchase Cards?
Yes we do.
- Can I open up a credit account with you?
Yes we offer payment terms of 30 days. Fill in the form on the site and we will email a trade application form.
- Do you offer quantity discounts?
Yes please contact us for a quote on large orders
- How long will delivery take?
We endeavour to deliver all orders within 3-5 working days. Most orders are delivered the following day. You will be contacted if there are any delays.
- Do you do free delivery?
Yes. Any order over £75 being delivered to the UK mainland except the Scottish Highlands will have free delivery. For the Highlands, Offshore Islands and Northern Ireland orders over £100 are carriage paid. Under these amounts its £5.95 for the UK mainland and £10 for the other destinations.
- Do you deliver to countries outside the UK? Yes.We require payment in advance by either a bank transfer or a cleared cheque. You will be quoted the delivery charge when the order is received
- What if the product is not suitable or does not fit?
You can return the goods within 30 days in the original packaging. You should keep proof of postage. Unfortunately carriage cannot be refunded.
- What if the product is faulty?
Return the product and if it is found to be faulty we will send a replacement or make a full refund including your postage.
- Do you accept orders for samples?
Yes we will take payment when the goods are dispatched and refund the amount less carriage when the goods are returned.
- Can I cancel my order?
You can cancel anytime before dispatch except personalised items.
- Do any of your prices include V.A.T.?
All of the prices on the site are subject to V.A.T. unless otherwise specified. The ex. V.A.T. price is shown at all times, normally followed by the inc. V.A.T. price. A full V.A.T. breakdown is given in the shopping basket and on all invoices.
Frequently Asked Questions about Personalisation
- Is there a minimum quantity?
No. However the one off set up fee applies to whatever quantity you order.
- Why is there a set up fee?
The Embroidery Text and Heat Press have to be set up on the computer each time.
- How long does delivery take?
You will be contacted with an approximate date for delivery and will be updated closer to completion.
- How much is carriage?
This is the same as for all of the other products on the site. Orders over £75 are delivered carriage paid to the UK mainland except the Scottish Highlands. Orders below this amount are charged £5.95
- How can I send my logo for reproducing?
Your logo can be uploaded on the site or emailed and should be a good quality JPEG, GIF, TIF, BMP image or EPS file. Alternatively you can send a letterhead or photograph.
- If I have a digitized design on disc already do I have to pay the set up fee.
No. The details will be automatically transferred to the computer.
- Do you embroider caps?
- Can I cancel my order?
The order can only be cancelled prior to the work being carried out.
- When do I make payment?
Payment is taken when the order is placed.
- Why are some products not recommended for embroidery.
These products are waterproof and although we spray the embroidered section with a sealant we cannot guarantee the degree of protection.
- What about returns?
If the product is faulty please post it back to us. You must check sizing before placing the order as personalised garments cannot be returned.
- Will you embroider my own clothing?
Yes please phone for a quote.